(201) 943-4700

Contractors Page


If you're looking for a Piping or HVAC-R contractor signatory to Local 274, please contact our Local Union office and we'll assist you.  All of our contractors are licensed, bonded, and insured.

As a hiring hall, Local 274 will contact our out of work members as jobs become available.